What Colors Look Good On Brown Eyes?
- Pieter Maas
Here is the last (but not least!) of our “Making Your Eyes Gorgeous” series. This time, we are going to talk about brown, hazel, and amber eyes. Brown is a mixture of the three primary colors: red, blue, and yellow. This makes it a perfect partner for any color! Making your brown eyes stand out is pretty easy if you follow these makeup tips.
You can have a sophisticated or simple makeup look thanks to the large palette of colors at your disposal. When you have brown eyes, the possibilities are endless! Lucky you 😉 Discover the perfect colors for an incredible look, our selection of ALL TIGERS eyeshadows, and a great tutorial for beginners.
You have green or blue eyes ? Discover all our tips to highlight your blue eyes or to highlight your green eyes, The Perfect Colors for Your Brown Eyes With such gorgeous brown eyes, both warm and cooler tones brighten up your look. So, play with both according to your mood, the occasion, and your tastes. For work, you can turn to more neutral and subtle tones, whereas for a night out, you can blend more unique colors for a wild, interesting look.
- Everything is about what you want! The range of makeup colors for brown eyes is huge.
- As previously mentioned, brown is a mixture of the primary colors red, yellow, and blue.
- So, any hue in the color wheel goes great with brown eyes! But of all the colors, blue tints are the most adapted for brown.
- We therefore suggest going for the different shades of blue if you want to add makeup to your brown eyes.
Electric blue, navy, stone, and even indigo will make your brown eyes shine. Discover the ALL TIGERS eyeshadows trio Tiger’s Brown Eyes – Blue and Grey Palette, But before you delve even further into our advice, let’s stop for a minute and study the color of your iris.
- Is it light or dark? (BTW, did you know that each iris is unique?! It’s like DNA).1.
- Light Brown Eyes The best bet for people with light brown eyes are golden, champagne, and bronze shades,
- But that’s not all! Other eyeshadow colors like taupe and brown go so well with your eyes, too.
- If truth be told, applying makeup to light brown eyes is child’s play.
Green, yellow, orange, and red hues also show off the beauty of brown eyes. And bold colors that pop are a safe bet. Green and purple brighten up light brown eyes. Light eyelids are perfect for making your eyes shine. You’ll glow like a goddess! Discover the ALL TIGERS Eyeshadows Trio Tiger’s Brown Eyes – Green and Gold Palette : that green tones palette will ferociously highlight your light brown eyes.
So, have fun, play, test, and start over! Let your imagination and energy soar. Roar! 2. Dark Brown Eyes Darker shades of eyeshadow are ideal for dark brown eyes. Choose a charcoal gray, a sweet plum, or a fir green color, The aim is to turn up the notch of intensity to your look. And finish it off with a black, navy, or brown eyeliner,
This will add depth to your allure. Or, instead, are you a fan of light, pastel, summery colors? Well, go ahead! This is sure to make your brown eyes dazzle. So, to sum it up, the best eyeshadow colors for brown eyes are:
Pink to soften, Brown and plum to intensify your look, Blue shades (like electric blue or night blue ) to deepen your brown eyes and make them stand out, Green hues for a unique, luscious makeup look, Gold and copper to brighten your eyes.
Dare to wear intricate makeup, liner, shiny shades, and mascara. Simple makeup tip – When you’ve got brown eyes, you cannot go wrong with any color. But don’t forget to consider your skin and hair color. If you have a light complexion, opt for cooler eyeshadow shades.
What color clothes look good with brown eyes?
Go bold – You can go bold, too. True reds and warm oranges will complement your dark eyes. Also try light greens and clear yellows. Medium pinks and lighter blush colors are extremely flattering, too. A pastel palette is always a pretty contrast to brown eyes.
Black is not your best option. Think cinnamon or a rich taupe, instead. These neutrals can be wardrobe basics paired with other flattering colors for brown-eyed ladies. Instead of dark browns, choose creamier colors reminiscent of coffee with a generous dash of milk. Khaki colors work, as do olives and mossy greens.
White is always flattering and makes your brown eyes appear even darker in contrast. Warm gold puts sparkle in brown eyes and is always an excellent choice. Lighten up the purple tones and opt for a misty lavender, plum or soft raspberry. A reddish orange is a bold choice that flatters brown-eyed beauties, who can also carry off softer versions such as warm peach or apricot.
What colors look best with brown hair and eyes?
Fall in love with color – Think autumn, and you’ll picture the warm and vibrant color palette that enhances a brunette’s wardrobe. Orangey-reds, gold, bark browns and deep forest greens are a terrific complement to brown hair, You also look great in a range of greens — mossy to olive and sage.
- Nature’s best browns are universally flattering to brunettes, who can wear dark chocolate and creamy lighter tones, as well as browns with a reddish cast.
- Gold is gorgeous on brunettes when they choose deep tones and avoid lemony colors.
- Rich reds work great as well.
- Brown-haired ladies can look fabulous in a range of blues; denim, blueberry and pure navy all work.
A clear turquoise and cobalt are other good choices to complement your hair color. Pastel color choices depend on the shade of your hair. Lighter brunettes may find that certain pastels wash their skin tone out. More saturated shades are more flattering, so look for deep pinks, bright blues and greens with a yellow undertone, such as pear.
What shades make brown eyes pop?
With rich brown eyes, the contrast of shades like cobalt blue, teal and turquoise will make your eyes instantly pop. While coppery golden tones are great for highlighting and enhancing your natural brown eyes, particularly when paired with a neutral base.
Does black look good with brown eyes?
3. Hair Colors For Cool Skin Tones With Brown Eyes – Do you get sunburn or tan easily? If your skin burns and turns pink or red when you step out in the sun, you have cool toned skin. Subtle and intense shades look really good on cool tones. Hair Colors To Consider
Light colors like ash and platinum blonde go really well with cool skin tones. Go for intense dark colors like dark brown and jet black. This will really make your brown eyes pop. If you want to try vibrant colors then go for pastel shades in blue, red, pink, purple, and green. Colors with red, burgundy, and maroon hints can really bring out your brown eyes.
Hair Colors To Avoid
Don’t go for golden brown hues as they are warm colors and look jarring against cool skin tones. Bright orange tones might not suit your cool toned skin and brown eyes.