When I See Those Pretty Green Eyes?
- Pieter Maas
Green Eyes – Always on my mind, can’t do nothing else, I’ve got this pretty little lady fogging up my thoughts. When I look into those green eyes, It’s like hot and cold at the same time. I know there’s pain, Yet I still see so much joy. I’ve got those pretty green eyes, Always on my mind.
Cliché isn’t it. Crayola colored hair, maybe foolish, I don’t care. Sexy comes to mind, when I think of that figure. Can’t help my impulse, when I’m around her, Those eyes, Her figure, Her smile. Vanilla scent, I know it’s her, Turns me on, makes me wanna love that body all night. Emotionally fucked, It’s ridiculous, What she does to me.
I don’t care who knows, she’s the one for me. Body like an art piece, I know to appreciate good work when it comes my way. Like fine art, I could admire that vanilla looking frame, with the scent to match forever. Brains inside a beauty, I can’t deny, The attraction is gripping and pulling at me, Since the moment we first talked.
- Our first kiss, I’d never tell her this, She gave me a feeling deep inside that I just can’t describe.
- In that moment I knew, I want to make her smile.
- In that moment I knew, I want to stick around.
- Good or bad, Her green eyes, bright smile, with her soft voice, It can always bring sunlight to my dark days.
When she touches me, I get a sense of physical paroxysm of comfort and love that overwhelms my body. People look, I know people want my green eyed beautiful girl, Too bad they lucked out. My promise to the girl that nestles herself in my mind, The green eyed beauty, I promise to always be there for you.
What do they say about people with green eyes?
They’re touted as being the window to the soul, but a new study says your eyes might provide a look into your personality, too. The study from the University of Queensland and the University of New South Wales, published in Current Psychology, links a person’s eye color with how agreeable that person is.
Researchers found that those with lighter-colored (blue and green) eyes tended to be less agreeable and more competitive than their brown-eyed peers. Blue and green eyes were also linked to being egocentric and skeptical of others while those with brown eyes were seen as more altruistic, sympathetic and willing to help others.
The explanation for eye color serving as a benchmark for agreeableness could be cultural. “Brown eyes are more common, so it could be that there is a sense of ‘belonging’ or fitting in with those who have dark eyes,” Ramani Durvasula, Ph.D., a licensed clinical psychologist, professor of psychology and neuropsychological researcher.
- Brown eyes may also be more likely to come from cultures where a trait like agreeableness is more culturally and societally valued than in blue-eyed cultures.” “Blue eyes may seem cooler while brown eyes perhaps seem warmer.
- That can then be manifested by stereotypes about competition, agreeableness, etc.,” adds Durvasula.
Agreeableness isn’t the only personality trait connected to eye color. A recent survey conducted by CyberPulse, a division of Impulse Research Corporation in Los Angeles uncovered this colorful research. Brown Eyes Intelligence was the number one trait associated with brown, the most common eye color in the U.S., by 34 percent of respondents.
Being trustworthy was second (16 percent said this) and kind (13 percent) came in as the third most likely trait of those with brown eyes. Other research has said brown eyed people have stronger eye contact skills, with researchers speculating this could be because they don’t anticipate being looked at as much as blue eyed people.
Blue Eyes The most common characteristic thought to be associated with blue-eyed individuals: exuding sweetness by (42 percent), with being sexy (21 percent) and kind (10 percent) rounding out the top three. Interestingly, in contrast to brown eyes, blue eyes were not associated with intelligence as only 7 percent of respondents thought of blue-eyed people as intelligent.
- Green Eyes Twenty-nine percent of participants associated green eyes with sexiness, the top characteristic thought to be related to this color.
- Green-eyes was also thought of as creative (25 percent) and a little devious (20 percent).
- Being trustworthy and shy was also linked to green-eyed people.
- No matter their color, a majority of people (60 percent) wished they could change their own hue.
The most wished for color? Green, with 27 percent of respondents saying they’d switch to green eyes if given the chance. Coming in at a close second was amethyst while 18 percent expressed the desire to have blue eyes. “While it’s not often studied, the link between eye color and personality is very interesting,” says Durvasula.
How do you appreciate beautiful eyes?
11 Simple Ways to Compliment a Guy’s Eyes
- Complimenting a guy’s smile and eyes often go hand in hand. A genuine smile does wonders for a man’s facial features, especially the eyes. Plus, telling a guy you like his smile is a guaranteed way to make him crack a blushy grin in a heartbeat. You could say:
- “That smile plus those eyes? I’m weak!”
- “I love the way your eyes sparkle when you smile.”
- “The smile in your eyes is as big as the smile on your face.”
- “You’re smizing better than Tyra right now!”
- Make flirty eye contact and smile while you compliment him. It shows that you have a real interest in him and makes your flattery seem more believable and genuine. Flash a sincere, warm smile to emphasize that you mean what you say and that you want him to feel good.
- Eye contact gives you another chance to look at his eyes and make sure you’ve got the details right. It’d be pretty awkward to talk about his blue eyes when they’re actually brown!
- Keep your compliments short, sweet, and casual. Tell him you love his deep hazel eyes and then carry on with your conversation like normal. Even if you’re crushing on him super hard, it’s usually best to act calm, cool, and collected when you’re dishing out compliments. Try weaving it into casual conversation, like:
- “I just noticed how great your eyes look when you smile! Anyway”
- “Can you believe all this rain? I like that jacket on you though, it really makes your eyes stand out.”
- “By the way, has anyone told you what a beautiful brown your eyes are? Just thought I’d mention it! OK, where was I?”
- Comment on his eye color to show you notice his unique shade. Look closely—is his eye color light or dark? Are there hints of gray or amber? What does the color remind you of? The more you notice, the more authentic and personal your compliment seems. Tell him things like:
- “I love the blue-gray of your eyes. It’s like looking out over the ocean during a storm.”
- “You have the brightest green eyes I’ve ever seen.”
- “You have sparkling gold flecks in your hazel eyes, they’re beautiful.”
- “Your eyes are so blue, they match the sky.”
- “I can’t stop looking at your golden eyes.”
- “No St. Patrick’s Day decoration is greener than your eyes.”
- A compliment on eye shape is thoughtful and unexpected. It shows how attentive you are and shines a light on a physical feature he probably hasn’t thought much about. Describe his eye shape and how special or attractive you think it is with phrases like:
- “Your eyes are so big, I could get lost in them forever.”
- “I like downturned eyes. Yours are spectacular.”
- “Your eyes are so perfectly round, I can’t look away.”
- “I always smile when I think of your wide eyes.”
- Men like to think they have a commanding, confident gaze. Tell him how strong, deep, or thoughtful his stare is and notice how he stands up a little taller and prouder. Don’t be afraid to mention the softer qualities you see too—kindness, empathy, and humor are all things he’d love to hear about from you. Try:
- “You have such a nice, intense stare. I can’t help but stop and listen to you.”
- “Your eyes look so kind and thoughtful.”
- “You have this witty sparkle in your eye. I knew you were funny before I even heard you talk.”
- “You just have this confidence in your eyes, like you’re a natural leader.”
- Remember—the best compliments go beyond the surface level.
- It’s always flattering to get compared to hot celeb. Tell him his eyes remind you of your favorite singer or male actor. He’ll love knowing you think he’s in the same bracket as your handsome celebrity crush. Say his eyes are even better for a nice finishing touch. You could say:
- “Your eyes are even more piercing than Matt Bomer’s, I love it!”
- “I think Jude Law has the hottest eyes ever, after yours of course.”
- “It’s like I’m staring into Gerard Butler’s eyes, but better.”
- “Your eyes are even more intense than Thor’s!”
- Include his eyes in compliments about his clothes, style, or accessories. Certain colors or glasses shapes can really accentuate the windows to his soul (and you get to praise two different things in one compliment!). He’ll feel quite dapper when he thinks his look is on point and his eyes are dazzling. Tell him something like:
- “Wear that nice green tie! It matches your eyes.”
- “I love those glasses on you, they frame your eyes perfectly.”
- “I didn’t think your eyes could be prettier, but that suit really makes them sparkle.”
- “Whoa, that guy liner makes your eyes look so defined. It’s hot!”
- A compliment means more when you make it specific. If you want him to remember the compliment (and you) for a long time, tell him exactly what stands out to you—”Those light brown, oval eyes of yours are mesmerizing.” He’ll value something like that for a long time! For example:
- “I love how icy blue your eyes are” is more descriptive and specific than “Nice eyes!”
- “I’m hooked on those almond-shaped eyes” says more than “I like your eye shape.”
- Try “I feel so safe and comfortable when I look in your eyes” instead of “Your eyes make me feel good.”
- The way you deliver your compliment has a big impact on its reception. Speak warmly and from the heart. Eyes are highly personal, so you want your guy to feel good after you talk about them. Put a soft emphasis on words that describe his eyes or how you feel about them. For example:
- “Your eyes are perfect,”
- “I love the amber flecks in your eye color.”
- “Your eyes look great with that shirt.”
Ask a Question Advertisement Co-authored by: Dating Coach & Matchmaker This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, Laura Bilotta is a Dating Coach, Matchmaker and the Founder of Single in the City, her dating and relationship coaching service based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Co-authors: 4
- Updated: September 7, 2022
- Views: 52,362
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 52,362 times. : 11 Simple Ways to Compliment a Guy’s Eyes
How do girls flirt with their eyes?
Download Article Download Article Flirting can be tricky business, especially if you feel nervous around your crush. Flirting using eye contact is great because it doesn’t require you to think of witty lines, or even to know very much about your crush. Eye contact is one of the most powerful ways that people convey attraction, but it’s also subtle enough to be fairly risk free if you don’t yet know if your crush is interested.
- 1 Choose the right moment. Holding your crush’s gaze can be a powerful way to flirt, but you need to do it at a good time. There’s no way to plan for the exact moment, but aim for a time when you can potentially have their complete attention without too many distractions.
- Don’t choose a moment when your crush is distracted or busy. They won’t be able to pay attention to you. For example, don’t try to hold their gaze while they’re driving, reading, or working.
- Good moments can be when you first meet and shake hands, when you’re handing them something, or when you open a door to greet them.
- 2 Catch their eye. If you’ve chosen a good moment, this shouldn’t be too hard. If they’re introducing themselves or meeting you at the door, they’ll likely naturally make eye contact. If the context is more difficult, keep your eyes on them until they notice you looking.
- At a party or other social event, position yourself so that you can see your crush’s eyes. Keep your eyes on theirs as much as possible. Eventually, they’re going to look up and they’ll probably see you looking at them.
- 3 Keep your facial expression inviting. Let your expression be soft. This can mean smiling slightly, or even licking your lips a bit. If you let your face freeze up or come across as too serious, it might look like you’re staring rather than flirting.
- 4 Maintain eye contact. Normal eye contact lasts for about three seconds. However, if you can hold your crush’s gaze for four and a half seconds, they’ll get a powerful cue that you’re flirting with them. You can even hold it longer, if you like, as long as your crush doesn’t look away.
- If you’re nervous, you may be tempted to look away. However, try to maintain the eye contact to help build tension. You’ll seem confident and available, which are two powerfully attractive qualities.
- 1 Catch your crush’s eye. This may happen in a natural context, such as when you need to talk to each other, or you pass each other in a hallway. However, if you’re in a busy social setting, keep your eyes on your crush until they look up and meet yours.
- There’s a difference between looking at someone and staring. Make sure your gaze is curious and inviting. You don’t want to seem like you’re impatient or upset.
- 2 Drop your gaze downward. Once your crush makes eye contact with you and you’ve held it for a couple of seconds, let your eyes drop down as though you’re feeling shy (which you probably are anyway). Only let the eyes drop momentarily, however. You don’t want your crush to steer their focus elsewhere.
- You can drop your eyes down toward your lap or the floor to appear shy.
- If you’re feeling bold, you can drop your eyes to one of your crush’s other features, such as their lips, chest, or groin. This can be very suggestive and may turn some people off, but it’s great if you want to be extremely obvious about your intentions.
- 3 Slowly bring your gaze back up. Once you’ve dropped your eyes a bit, bring them back up to meet your crush’s gaze again. They’ll likely have some kind of questioning look on their face, since you’ve just sent a clear signal that you’re flirting with them.
- You can now choose to hold the eye contact or look away again.
- If you were engaged in a conversation, keep talking. Feel free to keep up the eye contact and drop your eyes down again whenever you want to appear coy.
- 1 Make eye contact with your crush. You can do this technique in any context. It’s great if you work together or are already friends. If you are in a situation with a lot of other people, you may need to say or do something to get your crush’s attention so that you can make eye contact.
- Don’t do anything too outlandish to get your crush’s attention. Simply saying, “Excuse me, do you have the time?” or saying, “Hello” is plenty.
- 2 Smile. This might seem obvious but sometimes if you have a crush on someone, you’ll feel so nervous that you’ll forget to smile. As soon as your crush makes eye contact with you, let a nice big smile show on your face.
- People can subconsciously tell if a smile is real or fake. To make sure that your smile looks warm and genuine let your teeth show and make sure that your eyes squint up, creating crows feet on your face.
- 3 Add some energy. This may be a little bit confusing, since it’s more subtle. To add energy to the interaction, simply let the positive and nervous feelings you have around the person energize the way you look at them. Don’t try to hide it. Some ways to add energy are:
- Take a deep breath and let it out through your mouth.
- Straighten your posture.
- 4 Add another gesture or expression to convey that you are flirting. You can try waving, touching your face, winking, or brushing back your hair. You can smile, shift your eyes a bit, and lick your lips if you’re feeling a little bit bold. Choose small facial gestures that work for you.
- Winking can be flirtatious, but is sometimes viewed as old fashioned, or even creepy depending on the context. Use your intuition to tell you if it would work well with your crush.
- You can also blink slightly more often around your crush. This is something people do subconsciously when they’re around someone they’re attracted to. It will help send subtle messages that you like them.
Add New Question
- Question How long are you supposed to hold eye contact while flirting? Mark Rosenfeld is a Dating and Relationship Coach for women and founded Make Him Yours in 2015. Mark specializes in helping people find, attract, and keep extraordinary relationships. He has been featured in Style Magazine, Thought Catalog, Elite Daily, News.com.au, and The Good Men Project. Dating & Relationship Coach Expert Answer Try to hold it for 3-4 seconds. Then, smile as you make eye contact. The other person will give the green light!
- Question How do I approach my crush for the first time? Mark Rosenfeld is a Dating and Relationship Coach for women and founded Make Him Yours in 2015. Mark specializes in helping people find, attract, and keep extraordinary relationships. He has been featured in Style Magazine, Thought Catalog, Elite Daily, News.com.au, and The Good Men Project. Dating & Relationship Coach Expert Answer Try making eye contact for around 3-4 seconds and offering them a smile. You can even mouth the word “hi” as you approach so your crush realizes that you’re opening up to them.
- Question How do I get less anxiety when making eye contact? Mark Rosenfeld is a Dating and Relationship Coach for women and founded Make Him Yours in 2015. Mark specializes in helping people find, attract, and keep extraordinary relationships. He has been featured in Style Magazine, Thought Catalog, Elite Daily, News.com.au, and The Good Men Project. Dating & Relationship Coach Expert Answer If you’re feeling nervous, practice making eye contact while walking around public streets. Then, you can slowly build your way up to approaching your crush.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Article Summary X Eyes are said to be windows to the soul, so it’s no surprise that eye contact is an important part of flirting.
If you’re attracted to someone, you’ll probably be looking their way a lot, but when they meet your gaze, don’t look away instantly. Instead, smile and hold their gaze for a second or 2. You can also touch your face or play with your hair before you look away, which can seem more flirty. When you’re talking to someone you like, try to hold their gaze for longer than you would with other people.3 or 4 seconds should be fine.
That way, it’ll be clear that you’re attracted to them and not just being confident. For more tips, including how to make coy eye contact to intrigue someone you like, read on! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 212,808 times.
Why do eyes sparkle when happy?
One theory of why the eyes sparkle is that when a person feels strong emotions then the tear ducts release extra fluid which reflects light. It often happens when a person is joyful, sexually excited, sad, or feeling mischievous. The sparkling or ‘twinkling’ of the eyes is a very attractive quality.
Can you see love in eyes?
Love Is In The Eyes: How Sight Contributes To Attraction We’ve all heard the term “Love is in the Air,” but can love really be in the eyes? Actually, science has proven it so! Certain chemicals (or endorphins) that produce the emotion of love can be emitted through emotions expressed in the eyes. There are physiological changes in the eyes that occur when love is expressed between two individuals.
Two people in love, love shown towards a family member, child, or even a pet all cause the same response: the pupil (the black part in the center of the eye) dilates. The size of the pupil can be an indication of emotional responses and messages. The autonomic nervous system (our fight or flight response), causes the pupil to have a quick dilating response.
The ANS is also in charge of heart rate and perspiration, and when a person is extremely interested in another person, the pupil has a dilating effect that is slightly less than the pupillary light reflex. This bounce in size is an automated response that gives scientists indication of mood or interest (or love) shown to another person.
- Mounting scientific evidence also shows the benefit of looking into the eyes of your pet, especially dogs.
- Petting them causes you to become more healthy on all fronts, and a few minutes a day of lovingly looking at a dog releases serotonin, prolactin, and oxytocin which are “feel good” hormones.
- Overall health is improved and years can be added to your life when looking at something or someone with love.
Your eyes and autonomic nervous system play an intricate role in the expression of love. Prolonged eye contact has been thought to release phenylethylamine, a chemical responsible for feelings of attraction. It has also been thought to release oxytocin, the love chemical most closely associated with longer term bonding and commitment.
- They say the “eyes are the windows to the soul,” but turns out they are also the windows to the heart.
- There have been many studies on how nonverbal cues from the eyes affect our behavior towards one another.
- When it comes to finding love, apparently how you communicate with your eyes can make all the difference.
Show your loved ones you care about them by encouraging to have an eye exam at least once a year! Early detection of vision problems are crucial to treating them effectively, and any sudden changes in vision or difficulty seeing is a warning that a comprehensive eye exam is needed.
Is Beautiful eyes a compliment?
7 simple compliments women actually love to hear Giving a woman a compliment can be a complicated affair. There are so many compliments that can send the wrong message or confuse rather than flatter her. So, to be safe, here are some old standby compliments that should do the trick without setting off alarm bells.1.
“You have amazing eyes.” Complimenting a woman’s eyes is always a safe way to let her know you’re interested. Eyes are the window to the soul after all. But don’t get generic with this insider tip. Tell her why you love the color or shape of her eyes- mention how they make you feel. And be sure to look deep into them if you get some good feedback.2.
“You have a great smile.” A great smile is a sign of health, and mentioning a woman’s smile will make her do just that. Tell her you’ll do anything to see more of that smile, too. And it’s quite refreshing for a beautiful woman to hear a compliment about her physique that doesn’t allude to anything sensual.3.
You’re easy to talk to.” AKA “You’re actually interesting” is a good way to keep a conversation going. Getting to know your love interest on her terms will show you who she is when she’s relaxed. Don’t forget to ask her about what she enjoys either.4. “I feel really comfortable around you.” There’s nothing better than feeling the release of pressure around someone who ties you up in knots.
Even with the butterflies, if a woman puts you at ease, let her know. Just saying it may get her to lighten up as well.5. “I think you’re amazing.” “You complete me” might be coming on a little strong, especially in the beginning. Skip a cheesy (but super romantic) movie line like this and just tell the girl you think she’s great! If you get a genuine smile, and even a little blushing, you may have just hit the jackpot.6.
- My friends think you’re great.” Letting a girl know you and your buddies enjoy her company is a good sign.
- It also gently pushes things forward, indicating you want her to spend more time with you and them.
- You’re interest in making her more a part of your life won’t go unnoticed.7.
- You make me smile.” So sweet.
So simple. Just say she makes you smile and chances are you both will. There’s nothing that could possibly be taken offensively here. No mention of her body parts, or what you’d like to do with them. No assumptions about her personality. No expectations at all.
- You’re simply letting her know you’re happy when she’s around, and you’re still in a good mood once she’s gone.
- These compliments may seem silly or outdated, but the classics have stuck around so long for a reason.
- Getting too fancy or sly gives the impression you’re trying too hard and making the compliment more about the delivery than the recipient.
Make sure your compliments are less about the chase and more about the woman you want. Georgia D. Lee is a University of Miami Alumna who seeks to empower, inspire, enrich and educate anyone with an open mind, heart and spirit through her most treasured medium – black and white! : 7 simple compliments women actually love to hear
What is the first thing a guy notices about you?
So, what do guys notice first? – It’s often your physical appearance that guys notice first before anything else, such as your eyes, laugh, and smile. However, what gets them to keep talking to you is your personality and charisma. Physical attraction gets their attention, but it’s your personality that gets them to want to know you more.
How do you compliment someone’s eye color?
12 Ways to Compliment a Girl’s Eyes – wikiHow
- A comment about the specific shade of her eyes will, Pay attention to how dark or light her eyes are, the individual colors in them, or what they make you think of.
- “Your turquoise eyes remind me of the Caribbean Sea.”
- “Your deep brown eyes are stunning.”
- “The green of your eyes reminds me of the forest.”
- “I love the gold flecks in your eyes.”
- A thoughtful compliment on the unique shape of her eyes will, She probably hasn’t had many people point out this feature, and doing so will set you apart. Take note of the way her eyes tilt or turn, if they’re round or almond-shaped, or how far apart they’re set.
- “Your round eyes are so gorgeous.”
- “I love the almond shape of your eyes.”
- “The way your eyes turn up is so alluring.”
- “Your eyes are so big and incredibly beautiful.”
- Putting her in the same league as a celeb is sure to make her feel good. Take note of the color, shape, or another feature that reminds you of a hot celebrity. Point out the comparison to show her that even a famous person has nothing on her.
- “Your hazel eyes remind me of Rihanna’s.”
- “Your eyes are even prettier than Megan Fox’s.”
- “I thought Jessie J’s green eyes were pretty, but yours are even better.”
- “Your eyes look just like Kerry Washington’s.”
- She’ll appreciate how observant you are if you comment on two things at once. How does her outfit, hair, makeup, or accessories complement her eyes? Appreciating the time she took to get ready or her unique sense of style is a great way to go.
- “Those glasses really complement your eyes.”
- “That green dress really brings out your eyes.”
- “Your red hair makes your eyes pop.”
- “Your eye makeup looks gorgeous.”
- Noting how her eyes make you feel can deepen your connection. Describe what you feel when you two lock eyes to explain how much she means to you.
- “When you look at me, I feel like the most important person in the world.”
- “Looking into your eyes makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.”
- “I get weak in the knees when you look at me like that.”
- “Staring into your eyes makes me feel alive.”
- “I could stare into your eyes for infinity. I feel like I’m in heaven!”
- Noticing these subtle shifts shows that you’ve been paying attention. Do her eyes darken when she’s serious or shine when she’s happy? Let her know!
- “I love the way your eyes light up when you smile.”
- “Your eyes are so mesmerizing when you laugh.”
- “Did you know that your eyes sparkle when you have an idea?”
- “When you’re determined, your eyes are so intense and beautiful.”
- Being a little goofy can lighten the mood. Whether about saying something deep or just not the type to get all sentimental, compliment her eyes in a way that’s fun and silly. If you know she’ll appreciate a cheesy joke, try out one of these options.
- “Your eyes are the exact same color as a granny smith apple. Think they taste as good?”
- “You must be a thief because you stole the blue from the sky and put it in your eyes.”
- “You know what’s awesome? Dinosaurs. Oh, and your eyes!”
- “Are you an astronaut? Because I can see the stars in your eyes.”
- If your compliment feels unique to her, it’ll make her swoon. Something like “Your eyes are beautiful” can apply to anyone, so take the time to point out something specific to her eyes to make your compliment more meaningful.
- “Your green eyes are so intense.”
- “You have the brightest blue eyes.”
- “The ring of gold around your eyes is so beautiful.”
- “Your eyes remind me of melted chocolate.”
Give her a compliment that’s genuine and heartfelt. Take the time to find something you actually do love about her eyes, then speak from the heart. It’ll mean so much more to her than a standard pick-up line she’s heard a dozen times. You have a better chance of getting her digits, scoring a date, or making her feel special if your words are sincere.
will help you two connect. It also lets her know that you’re sincere, and will help you better gauge her reaction to what you say. If her pupils dilate, rest assured that your compliment hit the mark and made her feel amazing. Advertisement
- She’ll appreciate your words more if you’ve gotten to know each other a little bit. Saying something to a complete stranger about her eyes might feel a bit creepy. Wait until you two are really vibing to sweep her off her feet with your sweet compliment.
- Did you hit it off with a girl at a bookshop or café? In the middle of your convo, say something like “Your green eyes are stunning, by the way” to make her blush.
- or in a relationship already? Pick a moment when the two of you are alone to tell her just how much of an effect her lovely eyes have on you.
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, John Keegan is a dating coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. He runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love.
- Co-authors: 6
- Updated: December 7, 2022
- Views: 172,362
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 172,362 times. : 12 Ways to Compliment a Girl’s Eyes – wikiHow